1. Through completion of this online form and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, a binding agreement shall arise between you and ITHEA Corporation Pty Ltd trading as Institute of Tertiary and Higher Education Australia herein after called “ITHEA”, which shall be governed by the laws of Victoria.
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have a) downloaded and read the ITHEA Local Student Handbook and Orientation Guide, b) visited the course page on our website or downloaded the course brochure and are aware of ALL the requirements of this course, c) visited the course page on our website and downloaded the ITHEA Indicative Fee Schedule for Local Students and are aware of the fees applicable, to you, for this course.
3. This Agreement is subject to ITHEA Fees and Charges, Refund Policy (See Below)
4. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to comply with ITHEA policies and procedures/processes as published on the ITHEA website
5. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are confirming that you fulfill all entry requirements for the Course in which you are enrolling.
6. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to pay the Course Fee (plus GST if applicable) for the Course you have selected under this Written Agreement in accordance with ITHEA Fees and Charges, Refund Policy. Upon receipt of the Course Fees for the period of course you have paid for, ITHEA agrees to: a) deliver the course to you; b) continue to supply you with materials, as agreed by ITHEA; b) grade your assignments; c) answer queries about your course;
7. The Course Fee does not cover postage to ITHEA, nor any materials that are not listed as Course Materials for your Course. ITHEA notes that, depending on your particular Course, you may need to provide your own equipment in addition to the Course Materials at your cost.
8. The Course Fee does not include computer hardware, software or other information technology resources which are required for participation in your Course. Please consult the course information on ITHEA website for information on materials required. Examples of required materials are computer with internet access.
9. Subject to successful completion of all course requirements and the Course Fee being paid in full, ITHEA will issue you with appropriate certification for your Course.
10. If you do not complete your Course, ITHEA will issue you with a Statement of Attainment corresponding to units of competency completed in full and paid for in full. ITHEA will not provide a Statement of Attainment which includes successfully completed units if those units have not been paid for in full.
11. If you fail to pay any installment by the due date, your access to the course will be suspended until you have paid the full installment amount.
12. The content of the Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of ITHEA or a nominated third party. You may not reproduce any part of the Course Materials without the prior written consent of ITHEA.
13. The duration of your enrolment is the length of the course indicated in this Agreement commencing at the point which you have elected. By accepting this agreement you agree to this duration. In the event that you do not complete the Course within the given timeframe, your enrolment will be immediately cancelled without refund. Please see the Course Fees and Charges, Refund Policy for information of options for extending your training program beyond the duration.
14. If you are under 18 years of age, ITHEA will process this Written Agreement and the enrolment attached hereto once it has been signed by your parent or guardian. By signing this Written Agreement, your parent or guardian agrees to be bound by the terms contained herein and shall become legally responsible for all payments to ITHEA with respect to your Course.
15. It is your responsibility to inform ITHEA in writing of any corrections or changes to your personal details including name, address and phone numbers, payment options and banking details within 7 days of any changes.
16. You will be required to participate in the completion of the National Outcome Survey (NCVER), during the course of my training of my training program.
17. After completing your course, you may be required to complete a partial reassessment of some of your units, as part of the ITHEA quality assurance protocols. This is called “Capstone re-evaluation” and, in essence, it is a means of assessing your cumulative knowledge from an entire program of study. In applying to study at ITHEA, you also agree to participate in such a review. Failure to agree to participate, may result in ITHEA recalling your qualification and informing the appropriate government authorities of such an action.