Please make sure you have read all the course information about units of study, duration, entry requirements, assessment information, job prospects etc.
1. Complete the International Student Application Form.
2. Provide answers to Part A of the Student Application Form, in detail, and on separate paper.
3. Provide a copy of your English Language proficiency.
4. Provide a copy of your Passport.
5. Provide copies of any Academic Transcripts.
6. Provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
7. Provide a copy of your Financial Statement showing that you have sufficient funds to cover your travel costs and 12 months of living and tuition fees.
8. Send your International Student Application Form with all supporting documents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through an authorised education agent. ITHEA administration team will process applications quickly. Applicants will then receive notification informing them of the result of their application.
Receiving a Letter of Offer and Enrolment Acceptance Agreement
Upon receipt of your completed application form and required relevant documents, ITHEA will ensure that all necessary entry requirements are met before issuing a Letter of Offer and an Enrolment Acceptance Agreement outlining the nominated course(s), duration of course(s), Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), deposit required and instalment plan.
Please read and understand the Enrolment Acceptance Agreement before returning the complete signed document to ITHEA. We will also require your initial payment as indicated on the Enrolment Acceptance Agreement. Please ensure all payments are in Australian Dollars. When you have completed these steps, ITHEA will then send you a copy of the Confirmation of Enrolment(s) – eCoE(s)
Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
Take the copy of the Conﬁrmation of Enrolment(s) – eCoE(s) to the Australian Consulate, Embassy, High Commission in your home country and apply for a student visa. If you are applying for your student visa directly, you can obtain information from the Department of Home Affairs www.homeaffairs.gov.au or your local Australian Diplomatic Mission. The Department will then commence procedures for the issue of your visa. As this can take some time, it is important that your application is submitted well before your course start date.