International students

Student Visa (subclass 500)

With this visa you can

Things to note

  • You must be enrolled in a course of study in Australia.
  • You must hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (or fall in one of the exemption categories) for your stay in Australia

For more information visit the Department of Home Affairs


Back to Top