Refund Policy for Short Courses
This policy refers to all non AQF Courses/units/modules.
• A full refund of fees paid is refundable if ITHEA cancels the nominated course before log in to assess the
• If the student decides to cancel within the 3-day cooling off period, all money will be refunded.
• ITHEA does not offer refunds outside the 3-day cooling off period under any circumstances due to
significant intellectual property and goodwill.
• Application for refund must be made in writing on a form provided by ITHEA.
• ITHEA will refund monies no later than 4 weeks after the refund application date into he account
nominated on the Refund Application form.
- Students are able to change their mind and cancel their intended training. A cooling off period of 3
business days applies from the date they complete and sign their enrolment documentation.
- NO REFUNDS after the cooling off period.